Love Bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things,ENDURES ALL Things...

Murphy's Law...

I never had a slice of bread,Particularly large and wide,That did not fall upon the floor,And always on the buttered side.[1]

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Just Do it

I have left my marriage of 15 years, watched my family fall apart, and rebuilt myself and my family. Gone to school full time while working full time and raising four kids... And managed to graduate. I have watched helplessly as my daughter self destructed and stared at my son as he seized and lay unconscious/unresponsive for hours. I have heard a truck dispatched to my home while on shift and I have not yet had the opportunity to say goodbye to my grandfather who helped to raise me, since he died over a year ago. I have somehow managed to keep a man who deserves better, and I have walked away from friends when I needed them. I have saved lives and not been able to save lives all in one shift, yet somehow... To this day... Consistently, one of the hardest things I have ever had to do... Is pick my ass up off of the couch and go for a run.

I ALWAYS have to remind myself of the wise words of NIKE:

1 comment: